Resources: Funding the Strategic Plan
The Resources Working Group works with the Task Forces to analyze current and future financial assumptions related to the strategic plan.
As the Strategic Planning Steering Committee evaluates recommendations for priorities, the Working Group leads the analysis of resource requirements and the development of financial strategy options. The Group integrates Milton’s existing financial priorities with proposals for incremental financial commitments. It helps the Steering Committee consider how important revenue and expense streams, such as tuition, financial aid and fund raising, will change over the plan period.
The Working Group considers:
- Opportunities and challenges in Milton’s resource strategy and revenue streams
- Addressing existing financial requirements
- Financial aid to support enrollment goals, including the impact of anticipated changes
- Role of “each leg of the stool” over the next decade: tuition, endowment, contributions
- Strategies for funding emerging priorities