Milton Academy’s ice is available for rental from early November through mid-March.
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
2023-2024 Community Skating Hours
November 12th 12:30pm to 2:30pm
November 19th 12:30pm to 2:30pm
November 26th 12:30pm to 2:30pm
December 3rd 3pm to 5pm
December 10th 3pm to 5pm
January 6 11am to 1pm
January 13th 10am to 12pm
February 4th 4pm to 5pm
February 17th 2pm to 4pm
February 18th 2pm to 3pm
February 25th 1pm to 3pm
Milton Academy Ice Rink Skating Rules
Skate At Your Own Risk
- We encourage that hats or helmets be worn by all skates while on the ice.
- Children in Grade 6 or below must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult.
- No infant sleds, strollers, barrels, hockey sticks or pucks are allowed on the ice.
- Skates must be worn to enter the ice surface.
- No food or drink is allowed on the ice.
- Skaters may not carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, etc. while on the ice.
- No profane language.
- Smoking is prohibited on the Milton Academy campus.
- No pets are allowed in the athletic center or rink area.
- Participants not following the rules of the rink will be asked to leave the premises.
- No racing or speed skating is allowed.
- Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- No one is allowed on the ice during resurfacing. Zamboni doors must be closed before entering the ice surface.
- The Milton Academy representative is in charge of the rink.
Milton Academy assumes no liability for lost articles, injury or damage.