We hope that you have continued to enjoy the presentations each month. March and April meetings will be held by Zoom on the following dates (more details to follow):
- Monday, March 1, at 7 p.m.: Todd Bland, Head of School, David Ball, Upper School Principal, and Indu Singh, Dean of Teaching and Learning
- Thursday, March 4, at 7 p.m.: Class III Parents’ Zoom Team Trivia Night with Host Brian Jones
- Saturday, March 6, at 8 p.m.: Class IV Parents’ Zoom Team Trivia Night with Host Brian Jones
- Monday, March 8, at 8 p.m.: Class II Parents’ Zoom Team Trivia Night with Host Brian Jones
- Tuesday, April 6, at 7 p.m.: Monthly Update from Rod Skinner, Dean of College Counseling
- Tuesday, April 13, at 7 p.m.: Heather Sugrue, Academic Dean and Jose Ruiz, Dean of Students
Please note that all meetings will be recorded and emailed to parents after the meeting for those who are unable to attend. We respectfully request you not to share the recordings beyond the Milton Academy parent community.
The faculty, parent, and student events sponsored by the USPA are made possible by your generous contributions of time, funding, and gifts, as we are a self-sustaining organization, led by volunteer parents and supported primarily by parent dues and donations. Thank you!
Parents’ Association Board, 2020–2021
Please note we are still in search of parents to volunteer! Please contact Lee Peterson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help or learn more.