FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
Please help us spread the word by sharing the Milton Giving Day logo on social media, or make the logo your profile picture to show your support of Milton. You can find additional downloadable Giving Day cheer on our Social Media Graphics page.
Be sure to use the hashtag #miltongives on all social media posts to help spread the word about Milton’s Giving Day! The hashtag makes it easier for us to find and share your post on our website.
You can see regular updates on challenge goals and more by visiting https://www.milton.edu/givingday, or by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
SAMPLE POSTS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
Share the impact that Milton Academy has had on you or your child’s life. Below are a few sample posts. Tag your friends to encourage them to like or share your message.
Short on time? Share or retweet a post from Milton Academy’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account.
Facebook or Twitter:
- It’s Giving Day! I made my gift to the Milton Fund – did you? #miltongives #daretobetrue www.milton.edu/givingday
- I support Milton because (fill in the blank) #miltongives #daretobetrue www.milton.edu/givingday
- I’m showing my Mustang pride! Are you? #miltongives #daretobetrue www.milton.edu/givingday
- Snap a selfie in your orange and blue gear!
- Share your favorite “throwback” photo from your time at Milton (alumni)
- Celebrate your Milton friendships with a recent photo
Dear [classmates/fellow parents],
Today is Milton Academy’s annual Giving Day. In this unprecedented year, Milton’s students and faculty rely on your support more than ever. Together, we can make this our most successful Giving Day yet!
Please join alumni and parents from all over the world and celebrate all that makes Milton exceptional. Here’s how you can help us reach our goal:
- GIVE: All Milton Fund gifts received on Giving Day will count toward the Giving Day total. Visit www.milton.edu/donate, call us at (866) MILTON-1, or text MILTONGIVES to 41444.
- SHARE: Spread the word about Giving Day! Post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email to share why Milton is important to you. Use the hashtag #miltongives when posting on social media for a chance to see your post on our website.
- ASK: Ask your network to join you in making a donation to the Milton Fund.
Learn more, and watch our progress by visiting https://www.milton.edu/givingday, or by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Thank you for your loyalty to Milton Academy and for sharing in the excitement of Giving Day.