FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
On Thursday, April 16, please help us spread the word by sharing the Milton Giving Day graphic below on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media. Or make the logo your profile picture to show your support of Milton!
Be sure to use the hashtag #miltongives on all social media posts to help Milton’s Giving Day go viral! When you use #miltongives, we can see all tweets, posts, photos and videos related to Giving Day, and you may even see your post on the Milton Giving Day website.
You can find updates on our challenge goal and more information by visiting www.milton.edu/givingday, or by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/miltonacademygrads, www.facebook.com/MiltonAcademy1798
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/milton_alumni
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miltonacademygrads/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiltonAcademy1798
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/milton_academy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/miltonacademy, https://www.instagram.com/miltonacademy_ls/ (Lower School) https://www.instagram.com/miltonacademy_ms/ (Middle School)
SAMPLE POSTS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
Share the impact that “Dare to be True” has had on you or your child’s life and don’t forget to include a photo! Not sure what to say? Below are a few sample posts and tweets to get you started. Remember to tag your friends to encourage them to like and/or share your message.
Facebook or Twitter:
- It’s Giving Day! I made my gift to the Milton Fund – did you? #miltongives #daretobetrue www.milton.edu/givingday
- I support Milton because (fill in the blank) #miltongives #daretobetrue www.milton.edu/givingday
- I’m showing my Mustang pride! Are you? #miltongives #daretobetrue #mustangpride www.milton.edu/givingday
Instagram or Snapchat:
- Snap a selfie in your orange and blue gear!
- Share your favorite “throwback” photo from your time at Milton (alumni)
- Celebrate your Milton friendships with a recent photo
- If you are a Snapchat user, be sure to use our Giving Day filter available exclusively on campus!
Short on time? Share or retweet a post from Milton Academy’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
Dear classmates or fellow parents,
Today is Milton Academy’s fifth annual Giving Day, and we are in the final year of Dare: The Campaign for Milton. Let’s celebrate these milestones by breaking our Giving Day records. This year, if 1,115 donors make a gift, our generous challengers will give $100,000 to the Milton Fund!
Please join alumni and parents from all over the world and celebrate all that makes Milton exceptional. Here’s how you can help us reach our goal:
Here’s how you can help us reach our goal:
- GIVE: All Milton Fund gifts received before midnight on Thursday, April 16, will count toward the Giving Day total. Visit www.milton.edu/donate, call us at (866) MILTON-1, or text us to make your gift!
- SHARE: Spread the word about Giving Day! Post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email to share why giving back to Milton is important to you. To help, we’ve created some sample messages and images to share. Use the hashtag #miltongives when posting on social media for a chance to see your post on our website!
- ASK: Ask your network to join you in making a donation to the Milton Fund!
You can find progress updates on our challenge goal and more information by visiting www.milton.edu/givingday, or by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Thank you for your loyalty to Milton Academy and for sharing in the excitement of Giving Day.