Be a leader in Milton’s philanthropic community.
The 1798 Circle Committee Volunteers are experienced fundraising volunteers who encourage members of the Milton community to join the 1798 Circle with a leadership gift to the Milton Fund. Leadership support makes up 91% of the Milton Fund, which provides unrestricted support for current student programs, financial aid, faculty salaries, and gives the Academy the flexibility to meet its most pressing priorities.
- Attend and participate in committee calls and meetings throughout the year
- Lead by example by making your leadership gift to the Milton Fund
- Engage and solicit at least 10 classmates throughout the year who are assigned to you by the development office
- Identify potential new leadership donors
- Attend leadership events when possible to represent the 1798 circle
- Help create engagement opportunities for current and potential $1,798 donors
- Work with the development department in communicating with your classmates about the Milton Fund
To learn more about volunteering for the 1798 Circle Committee, please contact:
Brian Fetky, Annual Giving Officer, at Brian_Fetky@milton.edu or 617-898-2342.
Interested in volunteering?
1. Make a leadership gift
Your participation in the 1798 Circle enables Milton to preserve its special environment and maintain its competitive edge over peer schools. Join us this year by making a leadership gift right now. If you have already made a gift to the Milton Fund this year, thank you!
2. Join the committee
If you would like to volunteer for the 1798 Circle Committee please contact Brian Fetky, Annual Giving Officer, at Brian_Fetky@milton.edu or 617-898-2342.