Strengthen your classmates’ bond with Milton.
Milton’s Class Agents strengthen the bond that alumni have with each other and with the school. Your unique, person-to-person connections are the basis of a successful Milton Fund.
Class Agents also serve as ambassadors and stay in contact with their classmates regularly, providing feedback to the Office of Development and Alumni Relations on classmates’ interests, concerns, news, and updated contact information. Additionally, Class agents are responsible for providing leadership for the fundraising efforts of their class each year.
- Make a gift to the Milton Fund that you feel good about. Making a gift early in the fiscal year is the best preparation for seeking equally generous and thoughtful gifts from others. Your gift will serve as an example for others to follow
- Communicate regularly with your classmates via phone calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Attend (schedule permitting) and encourage attendance at alumni events, campus happenings, and Class Reunions.
- Identify members of your class who may have the capacity to make a leadership gift, and communicate specific donor interests and concerns to the development office.
- Be knowledgeable about the careers and interests of fellow classmates.
- Help in thanking classmates who have made gifts through thank you notes, personal phone calls, or e-mails.
To learn more about volunteering for your class, please contact:
Johanna Keough, Annual Giving Officer, at Johanna_keough@milton.edu.