Strengthen your classmates’ bond with Milton.
Milton’s Class Agents strengthen the bond that alumni have with each other and with the school. Your unique, person-to-person connections are the basis of a successful Milton Fund.
Class agents are responsible for providing leadership for the fundraising efforts of his or her class each year. Class Agents also serve as ambassadors and stay in contact with their classmates regularly, providing feedback to the Office of Development and Alumni Relations on classmates’ interests, concerns, news, and updated contact information.
- Make a gift to the Milton Fund that you feel good about. Making a gift early in the fiscal year is the best preparation for seeking equally generous and thoughtful gifts from others. Your gift will serve as an example for others to follow
- Communicate regularly with your classmates via phone calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Write letters to your classmates in the fall and spring.
- Attend (schedule permitting) and encourage attendance at alumni events, campus happenings, and Class Reunions.
- Identify members of your class who may have the capacity to make a leadership gift, and communicate specific donor interests and concerns to the development office.
- Be knowledgeable about the careers and interests of fellow classmates.
- Help in thanking classmates who have made gifts through thank you notes, personal phone calls, or e-mails.
To learn more about volunteering for your class, please contact:
Brian Fetky, Annual Giving Officer, at Brian_Fetky@milton.edu or 617-898-2342.
Interested in volunteering?
Sign up to be a Class Agent today. Please contact Brian Fetky, Annual Giving Officer, at Brian_Fetky@milton.edu or (617) 898-2342.