The Orange & Blue Circle recognizes leadership gifts made by recent graduates and Class I students. By virtue of their generous commitments, these alumni and students help sustain the quality of a Milton education as they join the next generation of the Academy’s leaders.
Orange and Blue Circle committee members solicit leadership gifts for the Milton Fund from the Classes of 2006-2020 (all classes pre-15th reunion)
Orange & Blue Volunteers:
- Lead by example with a leadership gift or pledge to the Milton Fund before December 31
- Solicit leadership gifts from a group of select alumni through phone calls, emails, and/or personal visits
- Attend and participate in Orange & Blue conference calls and are in active communication with the Development & Alumni Relations Office
- Help to identify, recruit, and train new Orange & Blue volunteers to be effective advocates for the Milton Fund
- Monitor your online volunteer page for information such as new gifts or address changes.
- Stay informed. Read the Milton Magazine and other school publications, attend Milton Fund events and alumni events whenever possible, and regularly visit the School’s Website, www.milton.edu. Your knowledge of today’s Milton – in addition to your fond memories – makes asking fellow alumni to support the academy easier and more fun!
2019-2020 COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Orange & Blue Chair:
Chelsey Jayne Locarno ’08
Ashley E. Bair ‘11
Anthony Garrity ’09
Orhan Gazelle ‘07
Jeong Woo “Brian” Kim ’16
Andrew C. Lu ‘16
Katherine M. Marr ‘06
Robert B. Woodhouse ‘08
Lisa Zhou ‘13