The future of Milton’s philanthropy.
The Orange & Blue Circle recognizes leadership-level gifts made by recent graduates and Class I students. By supporting the Milton Fund, alumni help sustain the quality of a Milton education and develop the next generation of leaders. Members of the Orange & Blue Circle are in the classes of 2008-2022 (all classes pre-15th Reunion) and make gifts at the following levels:
Classes of 2008-2012: $750 or more
Classes of 2013-2017: $250 or more
Classes of 2018-2022: $100 or more
- Lead by example with a leadership gift or pledge to the Milton Fund before December 31
- Solicit leadership gifts from a group of select alumni through phone calls, emails, and/or personal visits
- Attend and participate in Orange & Blue conference calls and are in active communication with the Development & Alumni Relations Office
- Help to identify, recruit, and train new Orange & Blue volunteers to be effective advocates for the Milton Fund
- Monitor your online volunteer page for information such as new gifts or address changes.
- Stay informed. Read the Milton Magazine and other school publications, attend Milton Fund events and alumni events whenever possible, and regularly visit the School’s Website, www.milton.edu. Your knowledge of today’s Milton – in addition to your fond memories – makes asking fellow alumni to support the academy easier and more fun!
To learn more about volunteering for the Orange & Blue Circle Committee, please contact:
Sarah Connelly, Annual Giving Officer for Young Alumni, at Sarah_Connelly@milton.edu or 617-898-2386.
Interested in volunteering?
1. Make an Orange & Blue Circle gift
Your participation in the Orange & Blue Circle helps sustain the quality of a Milton education and develop the next generation of leaders. If you have already made a gift to the Milton Fund this year, thank you!
2. Join the committee
If you would like to volunteer for the Orange & Blue Circle Committee please contact Annual Giving Officer, Sarah Connelly, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 898-2386.