Milton Academy seeks Lifeguards. Qualified candidates will be 17 years old or older.
Dates: June 12 – August 20, 2023. Schedule can be flexible
Salary Range: $16 – 16.50/hr
- Candidates must be excellent swimmers who also possesses the following certifications:
- American Red Cross Lifesaving Training Certificate, Royal Bronze Medallion, Boys Scouts of America Lifeguard Certificate, National YMCA Lifeguard Certificate, or an equivalent certification
- CPR Certificate
- American Red Cross Standard First Aid Certificate, Red Cross Community First Aid and Safety Certificate, or a National Safety Council First Aid Training, Level 2, or an equivalent certification
- Perform lifeguard duties: including maintaining a safe pool deck and enforcing pool rules
- Assist Waterfront director in teaching swim lessons to campers ranging in age from 6 – 12
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Be in regular communication with the Waterfront director in regards to work schedule, skill development, and lesson planning
- Periodically plan water games that the campers can participate in
Milton Academy is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin or ancestry, age, veteran status, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice are fundamental elements of Milton’s mission. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.