Milton Academy seeks a Summer Camp Activity Specialist.
Dates: June 13 – August 5. Schedule can be flexible
Salary Range: Commensurate on experience
Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Department Specialists are responsible for initiating and implementing a program within a particular program area. These program areas could include but are not limited to: sports and games, arts and crafts, gardening, woodworking, performing arts, archery, etc.
- Will work in tandem with the counselors to provide meaningful, enriching programming for campers
- Provide regular feedback to counselors to ensure professional improvement and growth
- Communicate regularly with Camp Director in regards to supply needs, daily adjustments, and camper issues
- Responsible for keeping their workspaces clean and ready for each class period
- Use weekly supply budget to maximize programming
- Be willing to assist with any additional camp needs
- Be present for weekly staff meetings
Previous classroom teaching/summer camp experience preferred
Milton Academy is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin or ancestry, age, veteran status, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice are fundamental elements of Milton’s mission. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.