This is a seasonal position beginning in late May and ending in early August. The Administrative team member will work closely with the camp director to ensure that day-to-day operations of camp run smoothly. The person in this role will have a wide variety of responsibilities which include but are not limited to planning weekly schedules, helping with general camp communications, assisting with camper intake and registration, setting up various camp activities, and more. The Administrative team member is enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, and flexible.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Camp Director to implement camp programming and ensure a smooth workflow.
- Assist camp director with administrative tasks such as sign-up intake, corresponding with parents, Monday morning registration/drop-off.
- Be present at the main entrance to greet visitors and direct campers to their activities.
- Participate in and implement a variety of programming.
- Assist in the marketing of camp by taking pictures and helping with its social media presence.
- Assist in preparing lists of campers and materials for daily electives.
- Provide help planning camp-wide activities.
- Be willing to assist with any additional camp needs.
- Work with counselors to help them perform daily job expectations, including but not limited to:
- Expectations as listed in the Staff Manual
- Camper engagement
- Daily elective selections
- All-Camp Activity participation
- General elective operations