COVID-19 TESTING DASHBOARD
WEEKLY TESTING PROGRAM RESULTS
OCTOBER 19 – OCTOBER 25, 2020
Positive Test Results
Negative Test Results
POSITIVE TEST RESULTS
CUMULATIVE POSITIVE TEST RESULTS OUT OF 6,381 TESTS FROM AUGUST 31 – PRESENT
STATUS OF POSITIVE CASES
0 in isolation due to a positive test
3 completed isolation
WEEK BY WEEK
TESTED POSITIVE TESTED NEGATIVE
- WEEK OF OCTOBER 19-25: 1,079 TOTAL TESTS, 0.0% POSITIVITY RATE
- WEEK OF OCTOBER 12-18: 1,085 TOTAL TESTS, 0.0% POSITIVITY RATE
- WEEK OF OCTOBER 5-11: 1,068 TOTAL TESTS, 0.1% POSITIVITY RATE
- WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 28-OCTOBER 4: 1,096 TOTAL TESTS, 0% POSITIVITY RATE
- WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 21-27: 591 TOTAL TESTS, 0.2% POSITIVITY RATE
- WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 14–20: 579 TOTAL TESTS, 0% POSITIVITY RATE
- WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 7–13: 594 TOTAL TESTS, .2% POSITIVITY RATE
- WEEK OF AUGUST 31–SEPTEMBER 6: 289 TOTAL TESTS, 0% POSITIVITY RATE
Inconclusive results are not included in the above data.
The numbers in this dashboard reflect all tests conducted in Milton’s testing program as well as test results obtained outside Milton’s testing program for anyone who tested positive and was on campus during their contagious period.
CURRENT POSITIVITY RATE AS OF 10/25/20
TOWN OF MILTON:
STATE OF MA:
Source: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-response-reporting — Weekly COVID-19 Public Health Report, COVID-19 Dashboard
The State of MA number is a 7-day weighted average of the positive molecular test rate, calculated from the total number of molecular tests.
The Town of Milton number is the percent positivity over the last 14 days, calculated as total positive molecular tests/total molecular tests.